"Hanson provided all products ahead of the timeline laid out in the task order. They provided excellent communication between the DPW and USACE to ensure all parties were aware of the status of the project."
Patricia Martin, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District
Hanson has extensive experience working with federal agencies including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, National Guard Bureau, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (FEMA) and the U.S. Department of State. Delivering cost-effective, quality services with a thorough understanding of our client’s requirements and needs has enabled us to build a top reputation in this arena.
Our federal experience includes working with our clients to provide a diverse array of services, including asset management, 规划, multi-discipline engineering studies and design, as well as construction services. We specialize in:
- pavement condition index and PAVER
- sustainable building assessments and BUILDER
- GIS, surveying and inspection, including UAV technology
- inland transportation systems, locks and dams
- flood damage reduction levees, floodwalls and channels
- civil works projects such as parks, recreation trails, ecosystem restoration, 码头, Ports, erosion protection
- federal and military buildings including facilities for training and repair, administration, readiness centers, vehicle maintenance, munition storage and more
- federal and military infrastructure such as aviation ramps, runways and aprons, access roads and parking lots, loading docks, access roads and parking lots, 水, 下水道, 雨水管, power and gas utilities
- sustainable design projects including Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and specialized services related to renewable energy, 暖通空调, commissioning and retro-commissioning